Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Freelancing for Fun and Fame

I knew this day would come.

No one blog is broad enough in scope and target audience to contain all the wisdom I have to offer this world. So, I took the plunge and wrote my first guest post on a topic and blog very different from what you'll find here.

First, read the nice introductory send-up from my gracious host, to remind you why you like me so much.

Then, on to the main course, the highly stimulating apology on how one can in good conscience be both Mormon and Libertarian, aptly titled Mormon Libertarian: Not an oxymoron?.

Still, editors being what they are, I was asked to pick a punchier headline, so for those of you camels out there who've put on a few pounds and can no longer fit through the eye of that proverbial needle: Fear not, for behold I bring you good tidings of great joy:


Latter Gay Saint overturns Luke 16:13 with new Revelation: Ye can serve both God and M(or)mon
.

Here's hoping this doesn't use up my 15 minutes of fame. I'm not done basking in it!

3 comments:

Scott B. said...

I confess that I had intended the introduction to be just straight-forward informational and serious, but I just couldn't resist the Lifetime Network jab. After that, I realized that someone might actually believe it, and since I wouldn't wish confusion over preferences for the LN on my worst enemy, I decided the rest of the intro needed to be loosened up a bit, too.

Zo Kwe Zo said...

Scott,

It's ok. You'll notice (and forgive, I trust) that in the antepenultimate paragraph I compared Classical Liberals to chimpazees.

Which doesn't quite reach the portion of diss with which I serve up to the very convenient notion of "continuing revelation" in the next two.

So, call us even.

Scott B. said...

You're so mean.